New York Bankruptcy Law will help explain the federal bankruptcy process and the common surrounding issues as they pertain to New York residents.
Find information about filing bankruptcy in New York including:
- The Process. A basic description of the federal bankruptcy process.
- New York Exemptions. The property an individual is allowed to keep under New York law.
- US bankruptcy courts in New York. The location, contact information, and web pages of the federal bankruptcy court in New York.
- New York Bankruptcy attorneys. Find a bankruptcy attorney in New York.
- New York Debt Consolidation. Debt consolidation as an alternative to filing bankruptcy.
- New York Consumer Credit Counseling. Credit counseling as an alternative to bankruptcy.
If you have other questions you can explore New York Bankruptcy Law’s Frequently Asked Questions section.